I'm a mess when it comes to decision making involving my life. Seriously... why do I have to make decision abt uncertain things?? Hadoilaaa... kalau decision regarding financial... it's okay sebab I could base on some data to back it up. But when it comes to my life... adoilaaa.. nk base on apa ker??

I hate this.. Mata dh super duper mengantuk.. but my brain doesn't seem like she want to have a rest. Badan dh super duper penat nie. T_T

Kalaulaa at this very moment prince charles masuk meminang I.. I could easily say yes.. Then all my problems solve.. hahaha.. *jokes*. Naa.. that would just means I'm running away.

Nak tido.. Nak tido...
Labels: , ,
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Jom tido sesamer...:)


Post a Comment

They left me...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers