(13.03.1990 untill 21.02.2011)

Assalamualaikum...

It's been a long silence. Truth is I suffer a loss. One of my brother. I am yet to overcome the sadness/ grief till now. I lost a living garmin.. a car expert.. a game expert.. a gaduh partner.. an 'usik' partner and most importantly a BROTHER. Instead of us 4 we will now be left with only 3.

I cried like nobody business when I reach home after received the call. It felt so unreal. It doesn't look like he's dead. He looks like he's asleep. Only when you touch him you will know...n he's damn COLD.

I miss him. Really miss him...

Dear Nur Adrianis, thanks for coming.. really thanks and really appreciate it. Your hug really gave me strength to go through that painful day. Busuk..seriously thank you and I love you so much~

Dear Intan Syaz, thanks for flying all the way from Kertih for me. I know you're super duper busy with PPA going around and all dgn budget tight nyer. Seriously i'm out of words nk ckp terima kasih kat kau. Thanks sgt sebab cuti the next day.. Thanks sebab sanggup turun all the way frm Kertih. Sumpah aku xkn dpt balas jasa kau.

Dear Intan Nadia, thanks for coming for the tahlil with ur husband. Really grateful on your presence. Thank you sebab sanggup susah2 redah traffic to come to my hse. We knw hw bad traffic frm KLCC can be.

To others... thanks for the prayers and the doa. Hanya Allah dapat balas jasa kalian.

Dinie,

For all the kenduri I choose not to go and for all the cake orders I chose not to accept and for the exams I decide not to sit... It was all worth it. For all the penny spent on you...for all the tears fall down when you cried because of pain.. it was all worth it. For the sleepless night I had... it was worth it.

If and only if you can be here. Along nak peluk angah.. nak suap angah..nak laga hidung dengan angah..along nak tidur sebelah angah.. along nak jalan2 dengan angah.. But I can't do all those thing anymore kan.

Dear Dinie..
We'll meet in jannah insya'allah k. Please wait for me. Along nak jumpa angah lagi.. You will and forever will be my brother.
Labels: ,
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    when we lost someone that we love,
    we feel that the world is over,
    or at least it seems our world is over,
    and the time just stopped..
    and deep down there's always one tiny part of us that wished that time would rewind itself,
    but life has always been about going forward,
    no matter how impossible it seems,
    but always remember during that dark, lonely times,
    that God would never test us with something that we can't go through..

    Ahjumma, sorry i'm not good with words when talking to people..n since i can understand perfectly how it feels to let go someone that you love, i'm gonna tell you 3 things:
    1. It's ok to cry
    2. It's ok to cry
    3. That's what ur friends shoulder (or in my case, hp) are used for..

    Let's pray for the best for him, and for God to always lend you strength..
    love ya! :) -intansyaz-


Post a Comment

They left me...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers