Thank you. Arigatou gozaimasu. Khamsamnida. Jazakillah. Terima kasih

buat...

1. my mom n dad - yang x pernah jemu menasihati saya n lifting up my spirit bila saya mmg dh drained sgt2 sebenarnyer. for never ever giving up on me.. I couldn't thank both of you enough. for crying with me when I am sad, for worrying about me when I am being a brat.. I am sorry. Without both of you, I dun think I could make it.

2. my siblings.. although they might nt really understand what I'm going through currently, simply thanks for cheering me up when I'm sad with their 'lawak bodoh'. Sungguh.. sangat2 rindu.

3. my 'everything' - for being there for me. for never failed to put a smile on my face. for always making me cry when i don't want to despite the fact that I need to do so. although the distance really killing us, simply thanks for being who you are. it's been only 5 years.. but I felt as if I've known u eversince.

4. my room C flatmate - simply thanks for hearing my whining.. my -ve thoughts.. seriously thanks. Although results x dpt lg kan~ n we didn't know yet.. tp serious thanks for helping me to go through the dreadful 14 days.

5. my T***** - babe, thanks for the encouragement. couldn't asked for more. sumpah rindu gell~ Thanks sangat2 for all the advices.

6. my chomell senior - kak I***... thanks akak. serious, sangat2 berterima kasih kat akak~ Maybe you don't have the idea how ur words change my perception, how ur words helps me to motivate myself. Thanks akak~ Lama giler dah x jumpa akak... 9 years dah kan??

7. my sweet ex-chaletmate.. thanks n thanks.. n thanks.. for being you.. for simply being there when I am in the most crucial state. Nasib baikla birm n notts x jauh mana tau~ Lepas nie, jarang2 dahla boleh jumpa kau kan~ Gonna miss you badly.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

They left me...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers